PINTSCH BAMAG Antriebs- und Verkehrstechnik GmbH develops, produces and distributes products in particular for the public sector and the capital goods industry.
The range of product comprises the business fields:
• Signalling technology, transportation technology and platform screen doors
All products, activities and decisions must comply with the customer’s requirements, legal regulations and those of the supervisory authorities, as well as the corporate demands regarding quality, environment protection, occupational safety, product safety and reliability.
Customers or supervisory authorities get an insight into the management system documentation whenever necessary.
We commit ourselves to improving all processes and products throughout the entire product life cycle combined with maximum product safety.
The system of organisational and technical measures of PINTSCH BAMAG’s management system is described in a combined management handbook (quality, environment and occupational safety) according to the norms IRIS, ISO 9001, ISO 17020, ISO 17025, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 which is binding for all employees. Operational responsibility always lies with the management of the specified divisions or departments.
The management board has entrusted the quality management officer, the occupational health and safety as well as the environmental management officer with the responsibility to set up and maintain this system. They monitor and evaluate its efficiency by means of regular internal audits and inform the management board accordingly.
The quality management officer is organisationally independent in order to be able to fulfil this task. He or she has the right and the duty to resolve quality-related problem areas, to discard defective products and prevent their delivery or, if critical requirements are not met, to stop any activities in regards to development, production, delivery or field support. In the context of his/her task, he or she directly reports to the management board on all important issues regarding quality management and, if applicable, submits appropriate decision proposals.
The occupational health and safety officer is organisationally independent in order to maintain the occupational health and safety. He or she implements the requirements according to the standard BS OHSAS 18001. He or she has the right and the power to take any measures necessary to ensure occupational health and safety in every part of the company. In the context of his/her task, he or she directly reports to the management board on all important issues regarding occupational health and safety and, if applicable, submits appropriate decision proposals.
The environmental management officer is organisationally independent in order to be able to fulfil this task. In the context of his/her task, he or she directly reports to the management board on all important issues regarding environmental management and, if applicable, submits appropriate decision proposals.
For the accredited inspection authority of our signalling technology division, directly reporting to the management board, we commit ourselves to ensuring that its services are rendered with absolute impartiality and autonomy.
Dinslaken, April 2016
The Management Board
- Quality and environment
- IRIS – International Railway Industry Standard
- Quality: Certification DIN EN ISO 9001
- Certification DIN EN ISO 14001
- Certification according to BS OHSAS 18001
- Certification welding: DIN EN 15085-2
- Certification testing laboratory EMV
- Accreditation testing laboratory lighting technology
- Certification AEO
- Certification as known consignor
- Corporate statement
- Centre of Excellence, Lighting Technology
- Railway Signalling Technology
- electronic level-crossing control system RBÜT
- Electronic level-crossing control system RBUEP
- Level crossing components
- SP200 LED road-side signal lamp for level-crossings
- FSP-RS – PINTSCH-type wheel sensor
- P145L and P145LED colour-light signal lamps
- PB inductive ATC control unit
- Lightning protection for level-crossing control systems
- ET, HET, AT, HAT, RS, UT, ET/AT – manual switching equipment
- PINTSCH BAMAG diagnosis software for level-crossing control systems
- Fü-RU relay converter
- GMC-E battery charger
- FSP – PINTSCH-type train detection system
- BÜ-Akustik – acoustic warning system
- SPK 6-6 and SPK 10-10 barrier drives
- Trackside signal
- Interlocking components
- Platform Screen Doors
- Railway Signalling Technology